Do you love your furry friend? Show it with this trendy love sign with a twist!
Handmade in the USA from highest quality outdoor vinyl. Use these die-cut vinyl decals to decorate your vehicle, laptop, tablet, windows, fridge, mail box or just about any flat smooth surface! These decals are not recommended for application on interior wall paint. Check out our collections of interior DOG wall decals, CAT wall decals and HORSE wall decals.
Choose from black, white or reflective silver colors. See actual photos of vinyl colors below.
LIMITED TIME SALE: Mix & Match ANY DECALS!
BUY 3 GET 1 FREE!
To get your free decal, please ADD ALL 4 PRODUCTS to the cart (including the free decal). Applies to higher quantities - get 1 free decal for every 3 you buy!
About Vinyl Decals: These are DIE-CUT decals meaning there is no background. If there is a background color in the picture, it is used only as a example. The background color will be the color of the surface you place the sticker on, or clear if you put it on a window.
☆ Order Processing Time
This item ships from TN within 1-3 business day via USPS.
☆ Estimated Shipping Time
USA – 3-5 days
International – 3-5 weeks
☆ Items Available On Backorder
Items purchased on backorder require an additional 2-4 weeks and will be shipped separately from the rest of your order.
Vinyl Decals come in 3 pieces:
1. Top layer is the transfer tape. It holds your decal together until it is applied.
2. Middle layer is your actual decal. It is sandwiched between the transfer tape and the backing layer.
3. Bottom layer is the backing layer made from either wax paper or thicker plastic. It protects the adhesive until the decal is ready to be applied.
STEP 1: Clean
Wipe clean the window or surface you are applying the decal to with a mild cleaner or rubbing alcohol. Allow to dry.
STEP 2: Peel
Carefully peel off the white backing layer or the thicker plastic layer from the decal. Only the vinyl and the clear thin transfer layer should remain.
STEP 3: Apply
Place your decal on the surface. Use a credit card to rub and smooth the decal onto the window.
STEP 4: Remove
Now remove the clear transfer layer by peeling it off starting from the corner. Only the vinyl decal should remain.
1. Do not apply on extreme cold or hot surfaces. Ideal temperature must be between 60°F & 90°F.
2. Do not touch the adhesive backing as oils from your skin will prevent sticking.
3. Before applying decal make sure there is no wax or oily products on the surface.
4. Do not wash for 48 hours.
These are actual photos of vinyl decals in different color variations. Please check each decal to see available colors.
There are no reviews yet.