Vinyl die-cut decals stick to almost any flat surface! Just peel and stick!
Decorate your laptops, car, windows, bumpers, guitars, iPad, iPhone, refrigerator and just about any flat smooth clean surface!
Vinyl Decals come in 3 pieces:
1. Top layer is the transfer tape. It holds your decal together until it is applied.
2. Middle layer is your actual decal. It is sandwiched between the transfer tape and the backing layer.
3. Bottom layer is the backing layer made from either wax paper or thicker clear plastic. It protects the adhesive until the decal is ready to be applied.
1. Do not apply on extreme cold or hot surfaces. Ideal temperature must be between 60°F & 90°F.
2. Do not touch the adhesive backing as oils from your skin will prevent sticking.
3. Before applying decal make sure there is no wax or oily products on the surface.
4. Do not wash for 48 hours.
Here is a helpful Youtube video on installing vinyl decals.